We are an ideal legal bookkeeping company for the law firm or sole practitioner solicitor who wants a straightforward solution to getting their books done. We are contactable, approachable and credible. You can read what other solicitors who've used our service have to say here.
Non-solicitors, please take a look at our 'normal' bookkeeping arm here: www.BooglesLtd.com
There is no disappearing into the night with your records. We have an office base, we're more than just a mobile phone number, and you can pop in and see us any time you like.
No job is too small. If you want 1 day per month - that's fine. No job is too big - if you need 3 days a week - no problem.
If you're using a spreadsheet to do your bookkeeping - we'll get you set up on nice, simple software - which will save a LOT of time. It's £38pm, and you can access it remotely.
Having worked with solicitors for years, we know that you're professional, sensible people used to the traditional blue and grey website... but we want to stand out from the crowd. We're different.
So if you're not pleased with the bookkeeper that you have now, or you're just having a browse to see what else is out there, or if you want to rid yourself of doing the bookkeeping... then we have a bookkeeping solution for you.
What we do:
- on-site or off-site legal bookkeeping
- bookkeeping for solicitors & legal people
- manual systems or computerised accounts
- Invoice you hourly OR
- Fix a monthly fee
| Solicitor (normal hourly rate of £200) doing their own books:|
- Takes approx 1/2 a day a week e.g. 12 hours a month
- 12 hours a month x £200ph = £2,400 per month
The solicitor is tired, doing the books at night, using their weekend - and is rushing around trying to see clients, supervise staff, win new work, do the work...
Compare that scenario, to the alternative....
Boogles does the books - and fixes a fee of "£300" per month
- Boogles comes on site, and sorts it out
- Boogles spends a morning a week, every Tuesday - and deals with things
- Creditors are paid, debtors are chased, the paperwork is filed
But, better still... the solicitor now has 12 extra hours a month in their life. They use that time, to bring in more work and build a better law firm and a better lifestyle.
Ask yourself... what is the true cost of you doing your own books?
- looking for a bookkeeper who understands the Solicitors Accounts Rules?
- unsure about the right software to go for?
- need a hand, advice, support ?
- sick of individuals whose credentials you can't verify - trying to do your books?
- in need of an experienced cashier who can just get on with it?
Boogles Legals is the legal bookkeeping arm to the award-winning Boogles Ltd Empire.
- a supervised team
- easy to use
We are the founder members of Core Legal...a highly specialised core set of businesses who have come together to serve the legal profession in a better way, and to a higher standard than we are seeing at the moment.
If you have plans to BUY a law firm, or SELL YOUR LAW FIRM - make sure the books look good - so that you get the maximum value possible!
The problem in the legal bookkeeping market:
- You have unregulated individuals operating as sole traders who see solicitors very much like cash machines.
- They have a one page website (or no website) - one man band types
- They're dabbling in the game - not fully committed to running a professional business
- Limited contact information - only a mobile number, no address - you have to question their authenticity.
Why are Boogles different?
- We're an award-winning company
- Years of experience
- We've a pool of employed staff (we don't use subcontractors)
- Our service levels are high
- We train our staff
- We have strong values
- We are the authors of a series of books about bookkeeping
We do a FREE 1/2 hour INITIAL telephone consultation. We'll have a chat and see how we can help.
Generally what we do is solicitors bookkeeping for busy solicitors in the London area who don't have enough time in their lives. We normally come on site, do their bookkeeping to ensure that their books and records are up to date so that they know where they are. This means that the solicitor is complying with the law society's solicitors accounts rules, which means that the practise will make more money and the partners can feel confident that their accounts are being taken care of, by a competent legal cashier.
See our video which shows how we do this:
Perhaps you’ve got a great legal cashier, but they’re going on maternity leave? Or they’re retiring? Or they’re moving away? Or they’ve just become too expensive? Or too busy and so you’re getting pushed to one side? We’ve seen it all. Sometimes, a bookkeeper will go on holiday, and then that’s it! You just don’t see them again!
Our promise to you, is that we’re not going anywhere. No hidden price hikes, we can do fixed fees or just ad-hoc, and we will make your life easier.
Call us now on 0800 3800 150
- we'll see how we can help.